- 180 individually wrapped premium buttery shortbread cookies filled with a layer of decadent caramel and flooded with soft milk chocolate ganache
- Made with natural ingredients you could find in your kitchen: no artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives or GMOs
- Baked in France with real butter. They taste like they’re straight from the pâtisserie!
- Bite sized, perfectly portioned
- Give the gift of cookies! They are great to share with friends and family – or just to keep for yourself
- Certified Kosher
Unbleached wheat flour, milk chocolate filling [sugar, vegetable fats (palm kernel*, copra, palm*), milk chocolate (cocoa powder, dry whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, sugar), nonfat dry milk, cocoa powder, dry whole milk, soy lecithin, natural flavors], caramel filling [invert sugar syrup, sweetened condensed milk, butter, dry whole milk, aromatic caramel (sugar, water), natural flavor, salt, pectin], butter, brown cane sugar, sea salt. Contains: wheat, milk, soy. May contain: tree nuts, eggs. *Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil.
Serv. size: 1 cookie (9g)
Amount per serving: Calories 45, Total Fat 2g (3% DV*), Sat. Fat 1.5g (7% DV*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. less than 5mg (1% DV*), Sodium 25mg (1% DV*), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV*), Fiber less than 1g (1% DV*), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 4g Added Sugars 7% DV*), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV*), Calcium (0% DV*), Iron (1% DV*), Potassium (0% DV*).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.