Individual Cookie Squares - Triple Chocolate (180 squares)

$26.99 $53.99
- +
  • 180 individually wrapped premium chocolatey shortbread cookies flooded with dark chocolate ganache and sprinkled with real cocoa nibs 
  • Made with natural ingredients you could find in your kitchen: no artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives or GMOs
  • Baked in France with real butter. They taste like they’re straight from the pâtisserie!
  • Bite sized, perfectly portioned
  • Give the gift of cookies! They are great to share with friends and family – or just to keep for yourself  
  • Certified Kosher


Unbleached wheat flour, dark chocolate filling [sugar, vegetable fats (palm*, sunflower), low fat cocoa powder, dark chocolate** (chocolate liquor, sugar), sunflower lecithin], sugar, butter, low fat cocoa powder, cocoa nibs, skimmed milk powder, salt, chocolate liquor, sunflower lecithin. Contains: wheat and milk. May contain: egg, tree nuts and soy. *Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. **Dark chocolate with 70% cocoa.

Nutrition facts

Serv. size: 1 cookie (9g). Amount per serving: Calories 40, Total Fat 2g (3% DV*), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. less than 5mg (1% DV*), Sodium 25mg (1% DV*), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV*), Fiber less than 1g (1% DV*), Total Sugars 2g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars 5% DV*), Protein less than 1g, Vit. D (0% DV*), Calcium (0% DV*), Iron (2% DV*), Potassium (0% DV*).

Other Flavors