Cookie Bag - 15 Cookie Squares - Chocolate and Toasted Hazelnuts (3 pack)

- +
  • 3 bags of 15 individually-wrapped premium shortbreads flooded with soft hazelnut-chocolate ganache and sprinkled with real bits of toasted hazelnuts
  • Made with natural ingredients you could find in your kitchen: no artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives or GMOs
  • Baked in France with real butter. They taste like they’re straight from the pâtisserie!
  • Bite sized, perfectly portioned
  • Give the gift of cookies! They are great to share with friends and family – or just to keep for yourself  
  • Certified Kosher


Unbleached wheat flour, dark chocolate filling [sugar, vegetable fats (palm*, sunflower), low fat cocoa powder, dark chocolate** (chocolate liquor, sugar), sunflower lecithin], butter, brown cane sugar, sea salt. Contains: wheat, milk. May contain: egg, tree nuts and soy. *Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. **Dark chocolate with 70% cocoa.

Nutrition facts

Servings: 5, Serv. size: 3 cookies (25g). Amount per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 6g (8% DV*), Sat. Fat 4g (19% DV*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV*), Sodium 65mg (3% DV*),Total Carb. 16g (6% DV*), Fiber less than 1g (2% DV*), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 7g Added Sugars 14% DV*), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV*), Calcium (1% DV*), Iron (4% DV*), Potassium (2% DV*).

Other Flavors