- Premium chocolatey shortbread cookies flooded with dark chocolate ganache and sprinkled with real cocoa nibs
- Made with natural ingredients you could find in your kitchen: no artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives or GMOs
- Baked in France with real butter. They taste like they’re straight from the pâtisserie!
- Bite sized, perfectly portioned
- Give the gift of cookies! They are great to share with friends and family – or just to keep for yourself
- Certified Kosher
Bleached wheat flour, chocolate and hazelnut filling [sugar, vegetable fats (palm kernel*, copra, palm*), chocolate powder (sugar, cocoa powder), hazelnut paste, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, soy lecithin, natural flavors], butter, brown cane suagar, ground hazelnuts, sea salt. Contains: wheat, milk, hazelnuts, soy. May contain: eggs and other tree nuts. *Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil.
Servings: 1, Serv. size: 1 package (31g)
Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 7g (9% DV*), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV*), Sodium 90mg (4% DV*), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV*), Fiber less than 2g (7% DV*), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars 16% DV*), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV*), Calcium (2% DV*), Iron (8% DV*), Potassium (4% DV*).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.