4 Cookie Squares - Dark Chocolate and a Pinch of Sea Salt (18 pack)

- +
  • Premium buttery shortbread cookies filled with soft dark chocolate ganache and a pinch of sea salt
  • Made with natural ingredients you could find in your kitchen: no artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives or GMOs
  • Baked in France with real butter. They taste like they’re straight from the pâtisserie!
  • Bite sized, perfectly portioned
  • Give the gift of cookies! They are great to share with friends and family – or just to keep for yourself
  • Certified Kosher


Unbleached wheat flour, dark chocolate filling [sugar, vegetable fats (palm*, sunflower), low fat cocoa powder, dark chocolate** (chocolate liquor, sugar), sunflower lecithin], butter, brown cane sugar, sea salt. Contains: wheat, milk. May contain: egg, tree nuts and soy. *Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. **Dark chocolate with 70% cocoa.

Nutrition facts

Servings: 1, Serv. size: 1 package (31g). Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 8g (10% DV*), Sat. Fat 4.5g (24% DV*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (4% DV*), Sodium 75mg (3% DV*), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV*), Fiber less than 1g (3% DV*), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 9g Added Sugars 18% DV*), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV*), Calcium (1% DV*), Iron (6% DV*), Potassium (2% DV*).

Other Flavors