- 3 bags of 15 individually wrapped premium shortbreads filled with a layer of caramel and flooded with soft milk chocolate ganache
- Made with natural ingredients you could find in your kitchen: no artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives or GMOs
- Baked in France with real butter. They taste like they’re straight from the pâtisserie!
- Bite sized, perfectly portioned
- Give the gift of cookies! They are great to share with friends and family – or just to keep for yourself
- Certified Kosher
Unbleached wheat flour, milk chocolate filling [sugar, vegetable fats (palm kernel*, copra, palm*), milk chocolate (cocoa powder, dry whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, sugar), nonfat dry milk, cocoa powder, dry whole milk, soy lecithin, natural flavors], caramel filling [invert sugar syrup, sweetened condensed milk, butter, dry whole milk, aromatic caramel (sugar, water), natural flavor, salt, pectin], butter, brown cane sugar, sea salt. Contains: wheat, milk, soy. May contain: tree nuts, eggs. *Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil.
Servings: 5, Serv. size: 3 cookies (28g)
Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 6g (8% DV*), Sat. Fat 4g (21% DV*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (4% DV*), Sodium 75mg (3% DV*),Total Carb. 19g (7% DV*), Fiber less than 1g (2% DV*), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 10g Added Sugars 21% DV*), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV*), Calcium (1% DV*), Iron (4% DV*), Potassium (1% DV*).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.