Milk chocolate and melty caramel (1800 individually wrapped cookies)micheletaugustin
- 1800 individually wrapped premium buttery shortbread cookies filled with a layer of decadent caramel and flooded with soft milk chocolate ganache
- Made with natural ingredients you could find in your kitchen: no artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives or GMOs
- Baked in France with real butter. They taste like they’re straight from the pâtisserie!
- Bite sized, perfectly portioned
- Give the gift of cookies! They are great to share with friends and family – or just to keep for yourself
- Certified Kosher
Unbleached wheat flour, milk chocolate filling [sugar, vegetable fats (palm kernel*, copra, palm*), milk chocolate (cocoa powder, dry whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, sugar), nonfat dry milk, cocoa powder, dry whole milk, soy lecithin, natural flavors], caramel filling [invert sugar syrup, sweetened condensed milk, butter, dry whole milk, aromatic caramel (sugar, water), natural flavor, salt, pectin], butter, brown cane sugar, sea salt. Contains: wheat, milk, soy. May contain: tree nuts, eggs. *Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil.
Serv. size: 1 cookie (9g). Amount per serving: Calories 45, Total Fat 2g (3% DV*), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. less than 5mg (2% DV*), Sodium 25mg (1% DV*),Total Carb. 7g (3% DV*), Fiber 0g (0% DV*), Total Sugars 2g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars 7% DV*), Protein less than 1g, Vit. D (0% DV*), Calcium (0% DV*), Iron (2% DV*), Potassium (0% DV*).