Individual Cookie Squares - Dark Chocolate and a Pinch of Sea Salt (180 squares)micheletaugustin
- 180 individually wrapped premium buttery shortbread cookies filled with dreamy dark chocolate ganache and a pinch of sea salt
- Made with natural ingredients you could find in your kitchen: no artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives or GMOs
- Baked in France with real butter. They taste like they’re straight from the pâtisserie!
- Bite sized, perfectly portioned
- Give the gift of cookies! They are great to share with friends and family – or just to keep for yourself
- Certified Kosher
Unbleached wheat flour, dark chocolate filling [sugar, vegetable fats (palm*, sunflower), low fat cocoa powder, dark chocolate** (chocolate liquor, sugar), sunflower lecithin], butter, brown cane sugar, sea salt. Contains: wheat, milk. May contain: egg, tree nuts and soy. *Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. **Dark chocolate with 70% cocoa.
Serv. size: 1 cookie (8g). Amount per serving: Calories 45, Total Fat 2g (3% DV*), Sat. Fat 1.5g (7% DV*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. less than 5mg (1% DV*), Sodium 20mg (1% DV*), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV*), Fiber less than 1g (1% DV*), Total Sugars 2g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars 5% DV*), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV*), Calcium (0% DV*), Iron (2% DV*), Potassium (1% DV*).