Cookie Squares - Milk Chocolate Caramel - Case of 180micheletaugustin
- Does it get any better than buttery shortbread chocolate caramel cookies? These scrumptious Cookie Squares are filled with a pool of melty caramel, topped with a smooth layer of milk chocolate ganache. Mais oui!
- These bulk cookies come with 180 individually wrapped premium Cookie Squares and are the perfect addition to your next fundraiser or party
- Free delivery on orders of $30 or more
- Made in France with pure and simple ingredients, like real butter and cane sugar
- Absolutely no artificial flavors, preservatives or GMOs in our delicious treats
- Taste the pâtisserie in every perfectly portioned bite
- Certified Kosher
Unbleached wheat flour, invert sugar syrup, butter, brown cane sugar, milk chocolate (sugar, concentrated butter, chocolate liquor, low fat cocoa powder, dry whole milk, non-fat dry milk, cocoa abutter), sugar, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa butter, sunflower oil, dry whole milk, sea salt, natural flavors, aromatic caramel (sugar, water), soy lecithin, salt, pectin. CONTAINS: milk, soy, wheat. May contain: eggs and tree nuts.
Serv. size: 1 cookie (9g). Amount per serving: Calories 45, Total Fat 2g (3% DV*), Sat. Fat 1.5g (7% DV*), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. less than 5mg (1% DV*), Sodium 25mg (1% DV*), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV*), Fiber less than 1g (1% DV*), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 4g Added Sugars 7% DV*), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV*), Calcium (0% DV*), Iron (1% DV*), Potassium (0% DV*).
Milk Chocolate Caramel Cookies That Top Everyone’s Wish List
Browse our entire selection of decadently delicious gourmet Shortbread Cookie Squares to find the perfect flavors for you and your loved ones.
Addicted to crunch? Don’t forget to add our earth-shattering Croissant Chips to your wish list this year and discover why Michel et Augustin are known as the Troublemakers of Taste. Because we dare to combine the essence of French pâtisserie with the irresistible crunch of American chips.
Balancing our purpose with profit is what Michel et Augustin is all about. In 2020, we proudly became a Certified B Corporation. This means that our business practices are closely monitored to ensure that we run our company ethically, sustainably, and consciously.
Our community of butter lovers means so much to us that we like to involve them at various steps of our innovation process. Drop us a line if you have any baking ideas or notes on how we can improve your favorite treat!
Want to get updates on exclusive deals and upcoming baking events? Sign up for our newsletter and get 10% OFF your next order. C’est super!